50 Secrets About Yourself
Be HONEST no matter what.
1. What is your natural hair color?
Dark blonde, reddish, thing.
2. Where was your ID pic taken?
I don't have one because I look worse every day.
3. What's your middle name?
Hailwood Cannon. I got two.
4. Your current relationship status?
Single. Recently. No more LDRs. For real this time.
5. Honestly, does your crush like you back?
My ex and I are still each other's crushes so yeah. :/
6. What is your current mood?
Sleepy, stayed up last night drawin' the comix.
7. What's the color of your underwear?
8. What is one thing that makes you happy?
Oh man. I'll let you know when I find out.
9. Who was the last person you cuddled with?
Again, my ex, during our visit.
10. If you could go back in time, and change something what would it be?
I wouldn't listen to anything my parents ever said. (teenage edgelord impression hurr)
11. If you MUST be an animal for ONE day?
If it's just for a day, then one of the flying species of bird.
12. Ever had a near death experience?
Several. Car accidents, rapids, falling debris, I always seem to just barely escape. Protected for a higher purpose?? (no.)
13. Something you do a lot?
Whistle, beatbox/scat, sing, hum, fingerdrum, I'm a mad beat machine.
14. What's the name of the song stuck in your head right now?
Shiny, from Moana. I love Giant Bowie Crab.
15. Who did you copy and paste this from?
16. Name someone with the same b-day as you?
I think there was a NES game that was released that day, but otherwise I got nothin'.
17. When was the last time you cried?
Jeez I dunno. I think I came close during a bit of a breakdown a few months ago.
18. Have you ever sang in front of a large audience?
Buncha times, karaoke and contests and stuff.
19. If you could have one superpower what would it be?
Portals. I want to drop things, people, and myself through portals all day long. That'd be rad.
20. What's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
It used to be their hair, but I'm not sure if that's still true. I have hair prejudices.
21. What's your biggest secret?
I guarantee you, anyone who actually answers this question is either lying or a kid. Or both.
22. What's your favorite color?
Man I just love colours. I have a favorite shade of every colour. Golden yellow, forest green, sky or indigo blue, cherry red, violet or amethyst purple, red- or pumpkin orange, soft or rosey pinks, sienna brown, ash grey, grey- or blue-black, cream- or silver-white. I also really love silver metallics. Black, white, and yellow is my favorite colour combination, but I also love green and gold, and black/white/green. I'm experimenting combining with reds and pinks lately. Green was my favorite as a kid but I think it's yellow now. Orange is probably my least favorite if only because I never use it for anything; I almost forgot to include it in this answer. I dunno why.
23. When was the last time you lied?
I don't lie, so probably when I was a kid. Lying is kind of a berserk button for me.
24. Do you still watch kiddy movies or TV shows?
I don't know. I think of "kiddy" as "no one but a kid could enjoy this" (and in that case, no I don't), but apparently that new show about a boy coming to terms with being his own dead mother is vehemently insisted to be a "kids' show". So. Idunno.
25. What are you eating or drinking at the moment?
I'm waiting for my bread to thaw so I can sandvich. :<
26. What's your favorite smell?
Snowfall, and trees.
27. If you could describe life in one word what would it be?
28. When was the last time you gave/received a hug?
I hugged my brother when he left after New Year's.
29. Have you ever been kissed in the rain?
30. What are you thinking about right now?
Being kissed in the rain. Can't think why!
31. What should you be doing?
Working on my comic buffer. >_>
32. What was the last thing that made you upset?
Skyward Sword, last night. I started playing it a couple of months ago and holy shit it's constantly finding new ways to be terrible.
33. Do you like working in the yard?
If I ever did it at my own volition, I'm sure I wouldn't mind it, I like being outside.
34. If you could have any last name in the world, what would you want?
I only get to change the last name? Cuz apparently I kind of have this kinda "evil prince" thing going on with my full name. I guess I could take a surname that was equally fancy-sounding?
35. Name 5 things in your closet:
1. Various musical instruments
2. My DS/3DS games
3. Traditional art supplies I never use
4. A box of income tax folders
5. The jackets my dad sends every Christmas
36. Do you act different around your crush?
Well yeah. If you can't push yourself to be the least bit charming, you'd probably be a boring partner if you ever got together.
37. When was the last time you slept with a stuffed animal?
I think I had a crummy day last year and took a nap with my Dededoll.
38. How many times do you take a shower a week?
Usually five, I have a dirty job (but someone has to do it).
39. Do you brush your teeth everyday?
Siiiigh... No. -_- I don't get cavities but boy my gums hate me lately.
40. Have you ever said something stupid in front of your crush?
This is something I think we never grow out of. Our stupidity just gets more mature and refined, like a stupid wine.
41. Have you ever watched a hockey game?
I went to one as a kid. Otherwise no, but I watch blooper reels on YouTube sometimes.
42. Do you lie about your age?
I don't lie, though I think I sometimes act a bit older or younger than myself.
43. Ever been jealous about something stupid?
Yeah. My best friend was insulted that I thought he was making a move on my girl. Other lady-based jealousies too, and oddly enough never at the times when they would have been justified.
And on a lighter note, I went through that "all characters (c) me" phase here on DA where I thought people wanted to steal my shitty comics.
44. Do you pick your nose?
Yeah. Again, dirty job, I inhale a lot of crap.
45. One food you hate?
I don't really like cooked carrots or black pepper, or bland foods, but generally I'll eat anything that's well-prepared.
46. What's the one junk food you cant live without?
I probably go through more chips than I should.
47. How old were you when you found out Santa was fake?
Pretty old, I remember actively resisting it. The funny thing is, I didn't resist the truth because I wanted prezzies. I resisted because I was a really sad kid, and the fact that my parents had been lying to me for fun made it worse.
48. Have you ever blown your nose and looked inside the napkin?
49. Describe your favourite underwear you have?
I just buy another pack of boxer briefs every once in a while. Nothing fancy.
50. Did you lie in any of these questions?
I don't lie, fukr!